One of the most significant developments of the cleaning industry in the recent years is ‘Green Cleaning’. Using green cleaning products for home, commercial and apartment cleaning in Tampa FL is the best alternative to other traditional forms of cleaning and meet the ultimate goal of protecting human health. What makes green cleaning different from other conventional form of cleaning techniques is to reduce the environmental impacts associated with cleaning products and processes. U.S. Environmental Protection Agency (EPA) has recently passed a report on environmental impact of using chemical cleaning products and instructs cleaning service provide to adhere to registered disinfectant and cleaning protocols. Here is a whittled list of a few benefits of using green cleaning techniques to clean your office or home.
Healthier Living Space
- Using green cleaning products reduces the exposure to toxic chemicals and hence reduces the number of asthma attacks caused by dust and chemical allergens.
- Reduces airborne particles and chemical gases in air and improves the quality of the indoor air.
- Eliminated health issues such as eye problems, respiratory and skin burns or irritations, allergies, headaches, chemical poisoning, nausea, and even reproductive hazards.
- Enables cleaning service provider to organize training programs on safer handling of chemicals using automatic dilution dispensers.
- Provides more control over the usage of chemical cleaning products and maintenance of powered cleaning equipment.
- The American Medical Association recommends avoiding “antibacterial” products a home, as they may promote bacterial resistance to antibiotics.
- The advent of green cleaning has paved way for new innovations and advanced tools used for cleaning.
- Have given rise to vacuum cleaners equipped with High Efficiency Particulate Air filters to trap tiny particles that would be left behind by regular vacuuming.
- Today, cleaning cloths and mops are made from polyester microfibers to attract small dust particles by producing static charge.
- Green chemicals are supplied in recyclable containers and are bio-degradable. To reduce packaging and reduce environmental effect of transporting green chemicals, they are highly concentrated.
- Green cleaning products often costs less compared to other conventional cleaning products.
Why Sustainable and Eco-friendly Green Cleaning Products
- Formulated for cold water
- Can be reduced
- Come in recyclable packages
- No VOCs
- Fragrance free
- Bio based and non-toxic
Also, green cleaning products do not contain toxic chemicals that are commonly found in traditional cleaning products. This includes various carcinogens, mutagens, and reproductive toxins, heavy metals which can cause neurodevelopmental damage in children, 2-Butoxyethanol – the main cause for anemia, Phthalates and Alkylphenol ethoxylates.
As concerns for health is growing high these days, people are going green from electricity to green building. So, before hiring a residential cleaning service in Tampa FL make sure that they offer green cleaning services to make you feel 100% safer and healthier.